1. Log in to your WordPress account using this url format:
http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin. See Tutorial on How to Login Here.
2. On the left side of your Wordpress Dashboard are the different Menu Items.
3. Hover your mouse over the “PMThemes” menu item then click “ADS Settings“.
If your blog uses the theme Nichebarn, then your menu item should look like this:
4. You will be redirected to the theme’s ADS settings page. You will see these four sections:
- ADS Settings and Replacement Panel
- Post Content Ads
- Amazon Affiliate Links
- CLICKBANK TEXT ADS
- REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS
5. Change any ad codes in section “Post Content Ads” with your own ad code. Change it with your adsense code if you like to use Google Adsense.
6. If you’re an Amazon affiliate change ID and keyword under the “AMAZON ID” section.
7. If you’re a CBEngine member, change member ID and keyword under the “CLICKBANK TEXT ADS” section. Please take note that this for the text ads only (if there are any). It’s NOT a requirement to join CBEngine.
8. If you’re a Clickbank affiliate, go to “REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS” section then generate your own encoded Clicbank affiliate links and replace Affiliate Link #1 and Affiliate Link #2 fields as needed. That’s all you need to do here.
If you’re confused about how to generate encoded Clicbank affiliate links, see quick tutorial here.
Don’t forget to click Save Changes button!
If you don’t want to use Clickbank, just ignore this section then go to the Widgets area of your WordPress admin and change the ad codes . The ad codes are usually in shordcodes form (see screenshot below).
How to Generate Your Own Encoded Clickbank Affiliate Links
Follow this quick guide if you’re going to replace Clickbank affiliate urls in the “REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS” section.
1. Let’s start with Affiliate Link #1. Get your own encoded Clickbank link by going to HopLink Shield Tool: https://www.clickbank.com/hoplink_encoding.htm
2. Fill in your own Clickbank ID on the Affiliate Nickname field. Go back to the theme panel and copy the provided Vendor ID #1 (as shown below).
3. Paste Vendor ID on the Vendor Nickname field. The two fields are now filled up. See screenshot below.
4. Click “Encode” button (as shown in red arrow above). You now have an encoded clickbank link (see blue highlighted url below).
5.Now, create Affiliate Link #2 by clicking “Check Another?” link. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
6. Now that you have both 2 Clickbank affiliate links, replace them on the area provided on the “Replace Affiliate Links” area.
7. Don’t forget to click “Save Changes” button! Otherwise, those old affiliate links will remain unchanged.
8. Go to your site and hover your mouse over each banner to make sure the correct Clickbank Affiliate Links/Alt Tags/Banners are appearing!